Gravity and Objective want you to wake up to better looking skin, so we are happy to introduce Dream Skin - our new night serum!
1. Why create this product?
This product was created to offer a nightly skincare serum to renew and hydrate the skin with the calming scent of lavender.
2. Who should take this product?
Adults who are interested in a skincare serum that not only helps in hydrating the skin, but also contains a lavender fragrance to help promote restful sleep.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Support skin elasticity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and smooth skin
- Serum leaves you fresh-faced
- Bakuchiol, a gentler retinol alternative
- Bakuchiol and squalane work through the night to renew and hydrate your skin
- Wake up looking like you had a great night's sleep
- Wake up to better looking [feeling] skin
- Skin renewal
4. Main ingredients in the product and overall benefits?
|Lavender essential oil||· Scent of lavender helps you relax and fall into a restful sleep|
· Supports the appearance of an even skin tone
· Helps lessen the appearance of dark spots
· Improves skin firmness
· Bakuchiol helps skin appear moisturized
· A naturally derived, gentle, retinol alternative, gently renews while you sleep for smoother and softer skin
· Supports radiance and the appearance of a brighter, more even skin tone
|Squalane||· Bakuchiol and squalane work through the night to renew and hydrate your skin|
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
6. What is the Country of Origin for the product?
The product is manufactured in the United States. The raw materials are sourced globally.
7. Is the formula Kosher/Halal?
8. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
9. Is the formula free of common allergens?
This product has been formulated without the 8 common allergens, however this product contains lavender essential oil known to contain the fragrance allergens linalool and limonene.
10. Is the product GMO-free?
11. This product may contain other ingredients or excipients. What are the ingredients in this product?
Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-15 Alkalane (Hemisqualane), Squalane, Bakuchiol, Teatrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
12. How to use a cosmetic product for the first time?
Test a small amount on the inside of your wrist prior to using.
13. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product?
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
14. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, store in a cool, dry place.
15. Is this product tested for quality?
Each batch of Dream Skin is delivered to Objective® with a Certificate of Analysis to ensure the product meets our quality standards.
16. How and when should I take this product?
Apply a few drops of serum to the tips of fingers and massage over clean face, neck and eye area. Allow to be fully absorbed. Follow with moisturizer, if desired.
This product can be applied as a nighttime routine.
17. How much serum does each dropper bottle contain?
30 mL (1 fl. Oz.)