About the Gravity Ice Hybrid Mattress:
Gravity has done it again! This time, we have created our solution for a more comfortable sleep - our Gravity Ice Hybrid Mattress. Designed to be used with or without the Gravity Blanket, Gravity Ice Hybrid capitalizes on the growing trend of coil-foam combination mattress designs.
The added support from coils are the perfect compliment / counterbalance to the pressure of the Gravity Blanket. They also help to improve airflow throughout the mattress.
The mattress is completed with a layer of cooling gel for added temperature control.
- Sizing: This mattress is available in Full/Queen/King sizes.
- Extra Support: Unlike pure foam mattresses, the coils in our hybrid prevent your mattress from dipping or sagging, providing much needed support to your hips and key spinal points. This support - combined with layers of memory foam - help gently cradle and envelop your body throughout the night. Additionally, the coils prevent you from feeling “stuck” in your mattress, making it much easier to get into bed at night, and out of bed in the morning.
- Continuously Cool: Pure memory foam mattresses tend to trap heat and direct it back at you, but the coils in our hybrid enable better airflow to control temperature throughout the night. Additionally, we’ve topped off our mattress with a layer of cooling gel to provide a cooling sensation without expensive or noisy motors attached to the bed, like some cooling mattresses.
- Durability: Coils are a very durable material. This means hybrid mattresses can stand up to many more years of use compared to pure memory foam mattresses which sag and lose shape over time.
- Pairs Perfect with Gravity Blanket: When paired with our Gravity Blanket, Gravity Ice Hybrid provides the trifecta of sleep excellence: deep touch pressure on top of you for increased relaxation, foam/coil hybrid below you for gentle support, and a cooling gel layer between them both to regulate your temperature all night long. Sweet dreams.
- Care: Please do not remove or wash the mattress cover - this item is spot clean only. To most effectively and gently clean, you can sprinkle baking soda on your mattress and gently rub in with a scrub brush. Let the baking soda sit for 10 minutes and then vacuum excess powder. Do not bleach, iron, machine dry, or dry clean your mattress or mattress cover.
For our mattress return policy, please click here. (return policy doc will be linked)