You asked for a weighted blanket that was safe for children, so we are happy to announce our new Gravity Kids line! If your kids are struggling with stress or not getting proper sleep each night, the Gravity Kids weighted blanket is here to help. Gravity Kids provides the same stress-reducing and sleep-enhancing benefits as our world famous blanket, but in a safe format for children ages 7 and up.
- A luxurious, therapeutic 10lb weighted blanket and accompanying 3lb weighted dog plush, designed specifically for kids ages 7 and up.
- The Gravity Kids Blanket is sized 66” x 42” and is available in two colors: green and pink.
- This product features a premium duvet cover made of our breathable 100% polyester cooling fabric, which is designed to wick moisture in any climate.
- The inner weighted blanket contains fine-grade glass beads for weight, and precise gridded stitching ensures the glass beads remain uniformly distributed during use.
- Two types of internal clasps (ties and elastic-button connectors) secure the inner weighted blanket inside the duvet cover.
- Each blanket comes with a weighted dog toy, providing extra snuggles for your little one throughout the night.
The removable duvet cover is machine washable. We recommend only washing the weighted insert by hand and air dry. For ongoing care, remove the cover before washing and machine wash in cold water with similar colors, using non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on low and cool iron if needed. The weighted dog toy is spot clean only – do not machine wash.
If you are concerned with your child's ability to remove the blanket on their own without assistance, we do not recommend letting them use the blanket without supervision and putting it away and out of reach when you are not home.
Potential Suffocation Hazard: Gravity Kids should be used with care. To minimize safety risks, please ensure that the user can remove the blanket on their own, without any assistance. For children, the guardian or caregiver will need to use discretion as to whether-or-not the Gravity Blanket can be used without risk. Gravity Kids should never be used as a form of punishment or restraint. Failure to follow these instructions could result in suffocation.
Potential Choking Hazard: The glass beads used to weight the Gravity Blanket may be a choking hazard for young children. To protect against this, please ensure young children do not use blankets that are damaged, as the likelihood of glass beads becoming accessible is greater. We recommend checking for damages before and after hand washing your blanket.