Thank you for your interest in our Try Before You Buy process! Below are some common questions about the program:
Was my card charged when I placed the order?
How Does The Try Before You Buy Program Work?
- Click "Try For Free" on the product page.
- From there, we’ll validate your credit card through an authorization. You can rest assured that we will only charge your card if you decide to keep the item(s).
- Try your item(s) for 30 days
- Try the item in the comfort of your own home. You may use the product, but be sure to keep your plastic packaging as that is necessary to make your return.
- Pay if you love your item(s) or reach out to us at email@example.com to initiate your exchange or return within 30 days. Please note that per our return policy, customers are responsible for shipping costs of any return or exchange. You can read the full return policy here.
- We will charge your credit card for the items that you decide to keep.
When does the 30 day trial period begin?
We track when the package was delivered to your house, which starts the 30 day period.
How long do I have to return my Try Before Buying items?
You have until the end of the 30 day period to postmark returns.
How do you know not to charge my card for the items I’m returning?
When you initiate a return, we know which items you plan on returning and know to expect these items at our warehouse. We provide ample time for your returned items to arrive at our warehouse, where we inspect the items and process your returns.
What if I decided to keep the items but then want to initiate a return?
No problem! We have a 30 day return policy, so you can return items within this window.
What payment methods do you accept for Try Before You Buy purchases?
We only accept credit cards at this time.