The Queen/King Gravity Blanket comes in 35lbs and is only available in one weight. Our team landed on this weight after thorough rounds of product testing and consumer surveying, which included both lighter and heavier weights. Due to the blanket being so much bigger than the original 72” x 48” sizing, we chose a weight that wouldn't overwhelm you during use, while still giving you the comforting grounding experience that Gravity Blankets are known for.
Articles in this section
- Which weight selection is right for me?
- Gravity Kids Information and Care
- Modernist X Gravity Summer 2020 Collection Information and Care
- Gravity Bamboo Sheet Information and Care
- Duvet Cover Compatibility Information
- Flannel-Sherpa Weighted Throw Information and Care
- Gravity PM Frequently Asked Questions
- Gravity Queen/King Blanket Information and Care
- What is the weight of the Queen/King Blanket? How was it determined?
- What size is the Gravity Pillow? Can I adjust the filling?